ong sze teng

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

My best friend

My best friend is Joey Goh.We have been best friends ever since Primary one to Primary two. We often went for recess together and went to the library and played games like hopscotch. But,when we went to Primary three,we went to different classes and we did not have the same CCA.When we went to Primary four,we were in the same class again.I was elated when we were in the same class again.That was when I found out that she was in Primary three six last year. Well,I have to go now,bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 


Click here to get your free A Thousand Miles ringtone!

Click here to get the A Thousand Miles MP3 download at EZ-Tracks.com *

body {cursor: url(http://www.toxxic.net/img/cur/053.cur); }