ong sze teng

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

My March holidays plans

When the March holidays are here,I have to take my swimming test on Monday.I am very worried as I am often the last swimmer to finish eight laps of frog style swim in the deep pool during my swimming lessons.I am not to confident about my diving either.All swimmers have to dive down until they touch the floor which is 1.8m then they have to swim all the way up again. Once,I could not hold my breath under the water so I drank many mouthfuls of water.Luckily, my coach adviced me to breathe hard before diving.Wish me good luck!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 


Click here to get your free A Thousand Miles ringtone!

Click here to get the A Thousand Miles MP3 download at EZ-Tracks.com *

body {cursor: url(http://www.toxxic.net/img/cur/053.cur); }