ong sze teng

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My NAPFA test

"Green group, do Standing Broad Jump first.Then you can carry on with the other tests."the teacher said. I was in the hall doing the NAPFA test, standing in the queue,waiting for my turn.When it was my turn,I swung my arms and got ready to jump.It was such a pity that I got a D for it.Next,I did the Sit And Reach.But I only made it until 27.I was so disapointed,so,I promised myself that I would do better in the next item I was going to take.After thinking for a while,I decided that I would do Inclined Pull Up.I tried to conserve as much energy as I could when I waited in the queue.In the end,I did 10 pull ups!I could not believe I had got a C for this station!Next, I went for the Sit Up. I was still looking for a partner when a girl came up to me and asked me to be her partner.I was so astonished that someone from another class would ask me to be her partner!But then again, I had a D for this station.I was frustrated! I only had one more sit up to go then I could get a C.I dragged my feet all the way to do Shuttle Run.My jaw dropped when I saw my marks.I had got an E!If I do not fail my 1.6m run, then I will be able to pass my NAPFA test.I will have to get ready to do my last item!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 


Click here to get your free A Thousand Miles ringtone!

Click here to get the A Thousand Miles MP3 download at EZ-Tracks.com *

body {cursor: url(http://www.toxxic.net/img/cur/053.cur); }