ong sze teng

Friday, April 13, 2007

My 1.6km run

This was the day I would do my 1.6km run. I was so nervous that I could feel my legs trembling. We lined up outside before walking outside the school to do our 1.6m run. All of us crowded at the starting point. "Ready, set, go!"Mr Afundi shouted.I tried not to run too fast at the first round, like Mr Loh advised us to do or else we would not have enough energy for the other rounds.Damien and Kristel were taking the lead although they were not sprinting in their first round.At the last round, I sprinted when I was reaching the finishing point. I had got only number 30 in class if I had ran a little faster I would have overtook Cheryl. But I do not really mind because pass is better than nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 


Click here to get your free A Thousand Miles ringtone!

Click here to get the A Thousand Miles MP3 download at EZ-Tracks.com *

body {cursor: url(http://www.toxxic.net/img/cur/053.cur); }