ong sze teng

Saturday, April 21, 2007

BICEP and sports meet

BICEP is a lesson which teaches you about the history of the great kings of China and what people from different countries wear.We also make use of the computer during the lesson to search for who were the kings of china in the past.We also get to do activities on paper like creating your own clothing and why you choose this design. I think that BICEP is a quite interesting and yet a little boring lesson and I learnt a lot about the history of China.

It was such a tiring day yesterday at Bishan Stadium.The primary 4 level went to Bishan Stadium to cheer for their friends and school. It was so exiting!When it was Kristel Ho's turn to run,all of us cheered like mad!Si Leng who sat behind me had even brought shakers made out of green beans in Yakult bottles to cheer for them.I was almost sad to leave the stadium when we had to go.In fact, I felt like I wanted the whole day to start all over again!I hope we have trips like that again

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 


Click here to get your free A Thousand Miles ringtone!

Click here to get the A Thousand Miles MP3 download at EZ-Tracks.com *

body {cursor: url(http://www.toxxic.net/img/cur/053.cur); }