ong sze teng

Friday, July 6, 2007

china 7000 years of innovation at science centre

When we were sitting in the bus, I could feeling my whole body tingling with excitement. Although I had went to the science centre during the June holidays, this was the first time I was going to the science centre with my classmates. We went through a hallway with 3d faces that look like they were staring at us as if we came from a different planet. A lady stamped our hands as we walked pass the counter. Then, we had to get our hands stamped another time. Finally, we could enter the place which would tell us about the past.

"Wow!" I exclaimed as we entered the big room. Firstly, the guide told us about the different dynasties. Next, he showed us some of the things people used to tell the time and things that they used to find out about solar system. We also found out how people made paper, how they printed words on paper and about the four great inventions and the four people who invented them. After we reached school, our chinese teacher gave out badges. I had a wonderful time and I hope we can have excursions like that again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 


Click here to get your free A Thousand Miles ringtone!

Click here to get the A Thousand Miles MP3 download at EZ-Tracks.com *

body {cursor: url(http://www.toxxic.net/img/cur/053.cur); }