ong sze teng

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Maths olympiad training

I had been chosen by the school to enter the Maths Olympiad training. At first I was afraid that I would be learning more difficult maths. But in the end, I found out that we would be learning things about maths example:sums like this 2+2-2x2=4 is wrong. The correct answer is 0. That is because we should always do multiplication and division first. I don't want to be rude, but, I also noticed that the teacher was very strange looking because his eyes seemed to stick together which made him look funny. I can't wait until my next lesson and I hope it will be interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 


Click here to get your free A Thousand Miles ringtone!

Click here to get the A Thousand Miles MP3 download at EZ-Tracks.com *

body {cursor: url(http://www.toxxic.net/img/cur/053.cur); }