ong sze teng

Sunday, September 23, 2007

What have I done to improve on my exams

To improve on my examinations, I have been practicing my homework regularly in order to get a good grade. My mother also helps me to revise what I have learnt in school. I am trying not to give myself too much stress or give my self a heavy load. My parents remind me to sleep early on the days I am going to have my exams. I have promised them that I will get a good grade. I really, really hope I will get a good grade.
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 


Click here to get your free A Thousand Miles ringtone!

Click here to get the A Thousand Miles MP3 download at EZ-Tracks.com *

body {cursor: url(http://www.toxxic.net/img/cur/053.cur); }