ong sze teng

Thursday, July 19, 2007

SYF arts and craft exhibition

It was time to go to the SYF arts and craft exhibition. We were given a handout on the bus. I thought the other students who were going to the exhibition would feel very bored when looking at the pictures because I didn't think they liked art. But I was feeling the opposite, I was looking forward to this day ever since I heard the news.

As we walked in, we could feel cool air blowing at our faces. We sat down patiently and waited for a very, very long time. Some of us started doing the first question:"Sketch your favourite picture.". Most of us sketched the picture of "Dialogue". Meanwhile, I noticed that Charmaine kept using her phone to SMS other people. After a long wait, it was finally our turn to go in to see the artwork. It was quite hard to find the pictures that were written on the handout because the hallways were curved.

After we finished it, we explored the others drawings. It was one of my most enjoyable days in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 


Click here to get your free A Thousand Miles ringtone!

Click here to get the A Thousand Miles MP3 download at EZ-Tracks.com *

body {cursor: url(http://www.toxxic.net/img/cur/053.cur); }