ong sze teng

Monday, August 13, 2007

My long weekend

During the long weekend, my parents brought me, my younger sister and my brother to Wild Wild Wet. Although it was not my first time going there, I was feeling very excited because I have not went there for a long time. My mother did not like to play in the water so she settled down on a beach chair. Firstly, we went to some of the smaller slides. Then, we went to a large pool called "Tsunami". We put on life jackets that were placed beside the pool. You had to wait about ten minutes or so then waves would start to wave.Castaway

Later, I asked my father if I could ride the two other humongous slides. They looked very long but fun. I sat on the yellow slide and down I went."Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee............................"I shouted as I slid down the slide.

That weekend, I also went to Pasir Ris park. We went to a sand playground. There were lots and lots of things to play, like spiderweb, slides,swings and much more! There was also a beach there. My younger sister and brother tried to make sandcastles but even with my maid's help, they were not successful. I spent my time there picking shells. There so many shells, I did not know where to start! I hope you had a wonderful weekend too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 


Click here to get your free A Thousand Miles ringtone!

Click here to get the A Thousand Miles MP3 download at EZ-Tracks.com *

body {cursor: url(http://www.toxxic.net/img/cur/053.cur); }