ong sze teng

Friday, July 20, 2007

VJC science and maths fair

We were going to the science and maths fair at Victoria Junior College. When we reached there, the first thing I saw was their canteen. At first, I thought it was a nearby hawker centre. Next, we went into a room with many children from other schools crowding around tables. I looked around to see if there was anything interesting. Then, we went to a similar room which had different games. I played a game called "Fishing". It was a game that you had to catch fish using a hook in a big bottle. It was a little bit harder than I thought because you had to press the middle of the bottle while steering the hook in the bottle.

We also got to play some maths games in their maths focus room. Si Hui and I played one of the games together. With a little help from Jia Le, we won a prize. Next time when I have to go to college, I might choose VJC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 


Click here to get your free A Thousand Miles ringtone!

Click here to get the A Thousand Miles MP3 download at EZ-Tracks.com *

body {cursor: url(http://www.toxxic.net/img/cur/053.cur); }