ong sze teng

Sunday, August 19, 2007

My trip to Hong Kong

Once, I went to Hong Kong by aeroplane. It was my first time going to another country by plane so I felt tremendously nervous. It took a very long time to get in because we got there early. W hen we were in the plane, my mother gave me and my sister a sweet and she said we should have it when the plane was going to depart from Singapore so that our ears would not feel like they were covered. I enjoyed sitting on the plane to get there because I could play Pokemon games while sitting in there.

By the time we got there, it was already night. We checked in to the hotel, brushed our teeth and went to bed. My favourite place in Hong Kong was " Hai Yang Gong Yuan". There were many things to do there There was even a roller coaster! Although I do not like roller coasters, my parents forced me to ride it. But of course, my mother accompanied me. I closed my eyes during the ride so I did not see where it was going.

It was a pity that I went there at that time because there was no Disney Land there yet. But I did not mind because I still had a chance to see Hong Kong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 


Click here to get your free A Thousand Miles ringtone!

Click here to get the A Thousand Miles MP3 download at EZ-Tracks.com *

body {cursor: url(http://www.toxxic.net/img/cur/053.cur); }